Today, as part of LatinoWire’s Expert Webinar Series, US Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis spoke about The State of the Latino Worker in the US. Her presentation addressed a variety of topics, including the role of Latino workers in the ongoing economic recovery, the administration’s investments in job training and labor law enforcement, and projections on the future contributions of Latinos to the American workforce.
If you missed this event, you can view the entire recorded webinar here, or view the Secretary’s presentation and download her prepared remarks below:
- Sec. Solis’s prepared remarks in PDF format: Prepared Remarks of Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis – LatinoWire Webinar – Aug 30 2012
- Follow Sec. Solis on Twitter
- July 17, 2012 Webinar: The Influence of Hispanic Voters on This Year’s National Elections
- June 20, 2012 Webinar: How Hispanic Media Will be Covering the National Elections
- Business Wire LatinoWire
- Business Wire Public Policy Wire