By Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social and Evolving Content
Are You Ready for PR in 2015?
As 2014 winds down, we at Business Wire are taking one last look backwards. After all, there were some huge changes in 2014 that disrupted the way news content was showcased, distributed and adopted.
As we look towards a PR-friendly new year, we wanted to share the articles, videos and blog posts that your communication colleagues turned to this year so we can help you launch successful communications program in 2015!
How to write a press release:
- Are your news releases making business editors happy?
- 5 things to stop doing to your press releases
- A guide to news release optimization – How to increase news coverage
- Tips for proofing your news release
The real reasons why your press releases need to include images:
- It is Science! The scientific reason why visuals tell your news story better than text
- Why multimedia is no longer optional for today’s press releases
- The future of PR, IR, content marketing and message adoption is interactivity
Understanding media relations:
- 2014 Business Wire Media Survey [Results]
- How to work with reporters, journalists and media outlets [VIDEO]
- The 5 definitive rules to media relations
- Building a better company newsroom
The role of measurement in PR
How Business Wire generates success for large and small companies alike [CASE STUDIES]
- How one unknown bank increased awareness, coverage and even sales with content distribution
- Driving awareness, coverage and sales of Lakemaid Beer with Business Wire
- Pensions and national coverage for Canada’s HOOPP [PODCAST]
What are we missing? What tips or tools do you plan on implementing in 2015? Let us know in the comment box below.