By Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social + Evolving Media
Business Wire today increased the visibility of its global news content with the launch of 19 new language-based Twitter feeds. This initiative is a continuation of Business Wire’s thinking globally, acting locally efforts aimed at ensuring our client’s news reaches local audiences around the world.
Business Wire’s new language-based Twitter feeds will enhance its already strong social media presence, bringing its Twitter news feed presence to a total of 84 accounts. The new Twitter handles feature tweets based on news releases distributed in the following languages: Chinese (CN), Chinese (HK), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
Business Wire’s new language specific feeds can be found at the following URLs:
- Chinese-CN: https://twitter.com/bwChineseCN
- Chinese-HK: https://twitter.com/bwchinesehk
- Czech: https://twitter.com/bw_czech
- Danish: https://twitter.com/bw_danish
- Dutch: https://twitter.com/bw_dutch
- Estonian: https://twitter.com/BwEstonian
- Finnish: https://twitter.com/bw_finnish
- French: https://twitter.com/BW_French
- German: https://twitter.com/BWGerman
- Hungarian: https://twitter.com/BwHungarian
- Italian: https://twitter.com/Bw_Italian
- Japanese: https://twitter.com/bw_japanese
- Latvian: https://twitter.com/BwLatvian
- Lithuanian: https://twitter.com/bw_lithuanian
- Norwegian: https://twitter.com/BWNorwegian
- Polish: https://twitter.com/bw_polish
- Portuguese: https://twitter.com/bw_portuguese
- Spanish: https://twitter.com/BW_Espanol
- Swedish: https://twitter.com/bw_swedish
Have questions about our new multilingual Twitter feeds, or want to learn more about Business Wire? Let us know.
Click here to share this information out on Twitter: http://ctt.ec/01pck
Stay up to date with the latest news and trends impacting today’s communications programming. Join our mailing list today!