By Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social/Evolving Media, Business Wire
In the last year, PR has changed. Drastically. If you are still distributing text only news releases, aren’t measuring your inbound traffic, not leveraging the power of social shares or are still thinking that media relations is a mystery, you have a lot to learn before we move into 2016.
2016 is the year of content amplification. As companies create more and more news and brand content, they are realizing that there is no such thing as good content, only seen content. Is your content being seen?
As 2015 comes to a close, we at Business Wire want to share the many ways you can utilize public relations and newswires to amplify your news content to ensure you are reaching your entire targeted audience, ultimately increasing impact and ROI.
9 PR Hacks to Increase Impact of Your PR Program
- 15 Tips Every PR Pro Should Know When Working With The Associated Press
- [GUIDE] You can increase coverage and activity on your news releases with one easy change – it’s time to get visual.
- [GUIDE] How to increase coverage while at a trade show
- News releases directly impact stock price. Learn why this matters, and how to do it.
- Good bye static images, hello interactive content!
- The Future of News Is Here — and It’s Visual, Social, Mobile and Global
- Top 6 Rules to Media Relations in 2015
- The Future of Journalism and Media Relations
- [PODCAST] Everything PR Pros Need to Know to Get a Raise in Just 15 Minutes
4 Times Newswires Resulted in Big Success
- [CASE STUDY] Driving Awareness and Coverage with News Releases
- [CASE STUDY] Driving Sales with News Releases
- [CASE STUDY] Driving Downloads with News Releases
- [CASE STUDY] Going Viral: The New Hire News Release is Having a Moment
What is Business Wire? Why Amplify Your News?
- Why do media use newswires? Why should you use a newswire?
- How Business Wire Works – how we turn news releases into news stories
We at Business Wire will continue to monitor and share emerging technical and behavioral trends that impact news distribution and news consumption in 2016. Stay ahead of the game by signing up for our blog RSS feed or social accounts: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIN. 2016 is going to be a great year for PR professionals. We’re excited to be in the trenches with you.
Click here to share this post on Twitter: http://ctt.ec/se8cQ